Friday, October 17, 2008

Reading Notes Eight

Even though I have virtually no interest in the material discussed I thought the w3schools article was very clear and concise especially if you wish to start learning html. But even if you dont want to learn to write it, the article explains it in easy to comprehend language. The second article html cheatsheet brought back nightmares to me of a visual basic class I took in community college. I hate this stuff!!! Then we have the css article by w3schools...more of the terror. Again it was written in easy to understand lingo but still equally as terrible. The Beyond HTML article was the only article out of the 4 that had real substance to it. It talked about Georgia State University Library and its attempt to build a CMS research guide. Although not exciting per se this article was informative.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Oh, Cohort 8.5 is for the online students like myself! HEHE